- Carbs do not make you fat.
- Nothing in moderation makes a difference to how your body looks.
- It’s ok to treat yourself!
- Your body can handle extra calories relatively frequently.
- Water has no calories.
- Sugar is not the devil.
- Pasta is not the devil.
- No food in the world is the devil because food is essential to everything in the world ever.
And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Including the little voice in your head.
My belly dance class was awesome today :) The instructor asked me if I had danced before, because I was catching on so fast!
I was just like…
BUT! But. The shimmy is killin’ me ya’ll. Seriously. I was trying so hard not to move my upper body but there it was, moving all over the place annnd uuuugh. So hard. Oh well, there’s always next class :D
Really good article on listening to your body about food, and NOT dieting.
for my belly dance class tonight! It’s a dance style I’ve always wanted to learn AND I haven’t taken a dance class in forever so YAY!
No worries, I’ll still be incorporating my bodyrock workouts into my routine, just from now on I’ll only be doing those twice a week + weights. I’m not gonna lie, I get bored VERY quickly doing the same exercise over and over, so I think adding the belly dance classes to my routine will get me motivated again.